Just for you

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 3--I want CHOCOLATE!!!

I must say that knowing that I can't eat whatever I want whenever I want is a difficult thing--well I suppose I could eat that Snickers bar or the Oreo's but as much as I want it, I must keep the bigger goal in mind.  I am learning portion control and making myself choose wisely when I eat.  It's not easy--pancakes and bacon scream to me at breakfast time but ultimately they won't be nearly as satisfying as weighing 130 pounds and finally feeling good and living a healthy lifestyle.

I hope that the cravings for the sweets decreases.  This has been my biggest downfall.

I have to believe that it will get easier--my heart tells me it will.

I found a site that creates a virtual model of me at my current weight and my goal weight--pics included below.  I think I will use these as motivation.


Current weight of 207
Goal weight of 130

No comments:

Post a Comment