Just for you

Sunday, May 15, 2011

16 Weeks Already

16 weeks down and making progress.  I am almost at the 25 pound mark.  People are noticing my weight loss and I am already needing to buy new pants again.  I am off crutches and out of my foot boot and starting to walk more on my foot.  Physical therapy is going well and I am gaining more strength in my foot every day.  It feel so good to see progress even if my weight hasn't changed much in the past few weeks.  I feel stronger and that is what is important.  My husband found a really cool website that takes a current picture of you and then allows you to input your goal weight and it actually changes your picture to show what you would look like at your goal weight.  The pictures I have posted in this weeks blog post is from that site.  My current weight is 185.  My goal weight is 130.  I printed the pictures and posted them by the computer so I can look every day and be reminded of where I am going.  I need to keep this in sight so I don't lose focus and get discouraged.  Plugging away at the weight and getting healthier.  My blood pressure is normal and I am only taking one blood pressure medication now.  Still working on always making healthy choices but doing better.  I am trying hard to get myself ready to return to work now.  I have to get my foot back in shape so I can return to work at the end of the month.  I am looking forward to being able to exercise again and start training to walk/jog a 5k in the fall.  I would love, love, love to be at goal weight for Christmas--7 months away--8 pounds a month--2 pounds a week--I can do this--I must do this--continuing the journey...........

No comments:

Post a Comment