Just for you

Saturday, April 16, 2011

20 Pounds--Wahoo!!!!

I weighed in at 187 lbs at Weight Watchers yesterday!!!  I hit my 10% goal and my 20 pound goal on the same day.  I had a really terrible week food wise--had difficulty even wanting to track points and one day was a total bust point wise.  I completely expected a gain so a loss of a pound was pretty sweet and to meet those first two goals was great as well.

I figured out that part of my difficulty is boredom being home and part is feeling mildly depressed because of the wet, cold Oregon weather.  I eat when I'm bored and I eat when I'm depressed.  I am working on figuring out the solution.

So my next goal is 160 lbs.  I would love to be there by my 49th birthday on August 18th--4 months, 27 pounds--a little less than 7 pounds a month--might be a little ambitious but I am hoping that once I get off these crutches and can start exercising again I will lose closer to 2 pounds a week instead of the pound a week I am currently losing.

Please heal up foot!!

1 comment:

  1. Bored at home?? Perhaps you need to start a wonderful home based business that will earn you and your family the money you need to go out and celebrate your final goal weight in style!! IN FIJI!! Or Australia, New Zealand, France.....Wherever!
    Let me know when you are ready, Skinny Girl!!

    ReplyDelete