Just for you

Friday, April 1, 2011

Almost there

Weight Watchers weigh-in day--188.8--just 1.5 pounds away from 20 pounds lost.

I went shopping last night for a new pair of pants--everything I own is super loose.  Went to JC Penney--I love the clearance rack there.  Found a pair of pants in a size 16 that fit nice in the butt and hips and thighs but then the waist is a little loose.  I am soooooo happy---I was a snug size 20 when I started and now Im probably about 8 or 9 pounds away from a 14!!!
It felt good to buy something that fit and that I was comfortable wearing--and I only paid 10 bucks for them.

I am going to work hard this next week to try to get to that 20 pound mark.  I have been losing steadily but only lost 0.6 pound this week--although I was in a PMS kinda way too.  That never helps.  Last month I actually gained 1.4 pounds with the PMS and this month I still managed to lose.
I would really like to be at 180 for Easter--that would be so incredible.

Time for another re-fill on my water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment