Just for you

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where Did Last Week Go

Well--last week was a blur and I just realized that I never did any blogging.  I guess if I'd had a spare minute, I could have.  It started out withworking the weekend, cleaning house Monday and Tuesday, Kyle getting the call Tuesday that he got the job at Walmart so clothes shopping for him Tuesday night, working Wednesday and Thursday, the youth group having to meet here Wednesday night, worship team rehearsal on Thursday (again at our house), Friday and Saturday we had house guests, Sunday church, Sunday  night church leadership meeting at our house from 5pm to 9 pm, leadership meeting Monday all day, home group Tuesday, hubby doctor appointment Wednesday, kids youth group Wednesday night (at the school instead of our house, and now here I am Thursday morning.

Back to Weigh-in last week.  194.6 pounds.  Pretty good loss after gaining pre-menstrual weight.

Now if only I had been good all weekend and this week, I'd be in really good shape but.........I wasn't and I have gained a couple of pounds--ugh!

I am really battling discouragement because of this stupid foot injury.  I find that my foot hurts more now and I a heading off to the doctor tomorrow to get it re-evaluated.  We will see what he says.

I need to learn how to cope with stress in a better way.  Walking was a stress reliever for me but since I can't do that right now, I find myself making poor food choices to cope with the stress.  Gotta figure this out so I can get back to losing weight instead of treading water.

No comments:

Post a Comment