Just for you

Friday, February 25, 2011

All Things Considered

Whew!  Friday is weigh in at Weight Watchers.  I was dreading today.  After everything that has happened this week (falling and injuring my foot and a major case of PMS), I was expecting to have a huge weight gain.

I stepped on the scale with much trepidation and waited for the number to register--then realized it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected--I only gained 1.4 pounds!!  I was expecting 4 or 5 pounds.

So I'm not as far behind the eight ball I I thought I would be--yay!

No the real test for me is staying on track and finding some sort of exercise to do that doesn't involve standing on my feet.

The other issue is that I am pretty painful all over from the fall on Wednesday and I'm supposed to spend lot's of time with my foot iced and elevated.  My butt is sore from sitting/lying around with my foot up.

Tomorrow and Sunday will be a test as well--12 hours on my feet with the boot on and feeling like a sloth with every step.  I weighed the boot--2 1/2 pounds!!  No wonder it feels like a workout every time I take a step.

Here's to hoping I can post a 2-3 pound weight loss by next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment