Just for you

Monday, February 14, 2011

Catching Up

Was busy all weekend working so no blog postings.  Today was Valentine's Day and I was busy making a good, healthy dinner for my family--well, the cupcakes weren't healthy, but everything else was.

I have signed up for Johathan Roche's NEWO (No Excuses Work-out).  I used a Plum District deal to get half-off a 1 year subscription.  He encourages you to move every day--even if it's just 15 minutes.  I can do that!!

I walked my daughter to school this morning and then kept walking--logged 1.14 miles.  It felt so good to be outside in the crisp air.

After my walk, I was busy all day cooking and cleaning.  I felt that I had more energy after the walk and it really seemed to help me throughout the day.

I am also remembering to drink my water and take my medications.

Busy day tomorrow and Wednesday.  Thursday I have to get crown build-up work done at the dentist.  Hope things go well with that.

I should get myself to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment