Just for you

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, Monday

Today was......difficult.  I felt like crap all day long--migraine headache, upset stomach, generally didn't want to be out of bed but what do you do when you have to be at work?  And that Curves workout??  Didn't happen--when you wake up nauseated with a headache, you don't work out--at least I don't.

As I type this, my headache is finally subsiding (thank God)!

I didn't feel much like eating today, so I finished the day way under on my calories.

One thing I am forcing myself to do is drink water like a camel.  I have always found that drinking plenty of water is crucial in weight loss.  It's a difficult thing to do when I'm at work, but I am taking two water bottles to work with me so that I have it at my fingertips all the time.

I am hoping that this water weight will come off by tomorrow morning--I finally got my blood pressure medication going again--silly me for leaving it at work,

The other thing I am going to TRY to do is to get to bed before 11:00 pm each night.  It is fairly well documented that people who get less sleep gain more weight so it makes sense to get some more shut eye.

That being said--goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment