Just for you

Friday, February 11, 2011

Weigh-In

Week 2 Weight Watchers weigh in--5.8 pounds lost for a total of 10 pounds.

I am really excited.  This was my second goal and I have met it.  It feels so good to be setting goals and achieving them.  I think that I will go out a buy the next size down jeans to keep hung up in my bedroom as a motivator for the next 10 pounds.

The hardest part for me now is consistent work outs.  I am working to find something that I will do regularly and not get tired of.

I'm looking into something to use on our Wii or PS3.  In a perfect world, we would have an X-Box 360 with Kinect and Your Shape Fitness.  But this world isn't perfect and I need to figure out something else.

10 pounds--I can't believe I hit that goal already--pinch me I must be dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment