Just for you

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a Weekend

Well--I love entertaining and we had a great Super Bowl party here, but getting ready for the big game was exhausting.  Cleaned house all day Saturday and prepped food Saturday evening.

I was disappointed that even though I was pretty careful about what I ate I posted a 3 lb weight GAIN Sunday morning.  UGH!!!  I drank lots of water Sunday and then realized that I hadn't taken my blood pressure medication for 3 days--it is a diuretic--DUH!!!  I will remember to take the medication Monday morning (I left it at work) when I get to work.

All in all though, I ate pretty well this weekend.  Saturday was good, especially dinner--roasted chicken, broccoli and rice--I measured all my portions to make sure that I wasn't over-estimating.

Today we had a mexican buffet for the Super Bowl party and I was careful about what I ate--more protein--but I did allow myself to have 4 Red Vines and 3 cookies.

Back at it hard tomorrow morning--going to Curves again before work to try out the circuit again.  I really like the circuit training but wonder if it will become boring.  I have until the end of the week and then I will go try out Gold's Gym and see what they are like.

I want to do better at eating more veggies--wasn't that good about that last week but was hindered by having to eat soft foods for 5 days.  Even today I didn't have anything really difficult to chew and I still have pain on the left side where I got the root canal.

Let's see where this week takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment