Just for you

Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 2 Begins

Well--official weigh in at Weight Watchers was 4.2 pounds--I am pretty happy with that.  I will be super happy when I get below the 200 pound mark.  That is currently my goal.

I went to Curves today and tried them out.  I found a pass on-line for a free week.  The workout was good and it got my heart rate up.  I think I'm going to try out some other places that have free week passes and try to find something that fits with my work schedule.

I know I could just walk or try to work out at home (I will do some of that) but I am so out of shape and flabby that I need something more structured and sort of regimented.

On the upside--I felt pretty good after the workout which surprised me.  I thought I would be more tired.

My biggest worry now is Super Bowl Sunday.  We will have a house full of people and LOTS of food.  This will be a big test for me--all that food and temptation to eat what I shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment